What can you expect?
Our specialized programs and treatments are proven to bring results. You can expect to see changes and improvements within your child sometimes within the first 14 days. You can also expect to get self-help tools, resources, and instruction so you can be empowered to do some of the things on your own for even greater success.
The list below includes, but is not limited to: (The issues and complexity will determine outcomes)
- Improvements in attention, general level of alertness.
- Faster processing and response to verbal requests from others.
- Increase in behavioral flexibility and cooperativeness, although this may take longer, and must include a home behavior management plan that works in tandem with our treatment.
- Better balance and coordination; less falling and accidents.
- Better fine motor control, increased legibility and space management of handwriting.
- If the child is fearful and anxious about new situations or experiences, this is reduced. Part of this style of therapy is about risk-taking, trying new activities, and doing old things in new ways. Over time, this generalizes to other situations outside of the clinic environment.